Dignity4you.nl Value Proposition
Dignity4you.nl is a daughter company of my parents company in South Africa, but they function very much individually meaning we order products at cost with small profit margin for my parents from my parents company which in this document is referred to as Dignity4you. Dignity4you.nl will be launched end of May 2019 in Netherlands by Christi Fennemore, the daughter of Casper and Anne-marie Nice. The Dutch based company will be supplying the same products as Dignity4you but to the Dutch and European market. Thus, supporting South African communities with extra job creation and also supplying a product that as per the below provide incontinence sufferers with re-usable incontinence products.
The mother company, Dignity4you was started by Casper and Anne-marie Nice in December 2018 to provide incontinence sufferers with the option of using re-usable instead of disposable incontinence products. All our products are produced in the Western Cape and we distribute directly to our customers from Jeffreysbay.We provide a financially more affordable option for our customers and at the same time we improve our environment by reducing the amount of plastic that end up as landfill.
- Produced in South Africa
- Online presence
ProductsWe currently have six products:
- Polyester pull on waterproofs, low noise and waterproof up to 3m of water pressure. Our pull-on waterproofs are available in sizes S to 3XL.
- Polyester press stud waterproofs are low noise and waterproof up to 3m of water pressure. This is ideal for people who are bedridden and have difficulty in moving (both waterproofs can be used with our nappies, ladies’ panties or men’s briefs). Our press stud waterproofs are available in sizes S to 3XL.
- 100% Cotton Ladies’ incontinence panties with build-in cotton absorption pad for women with mild incontinence. The panty has a built-in waterproof layer in the padding. This product can be washed 200 times and can be tumble dried at a low heat. Our ladies’ incontinence panties are available in sizes XS to 3XL.
- 100% Cotton Men’s incontinence briefs with build-in cotton absorption pad for men with mild incontinence. The brief has a built-in waterproof layer in the padding. This product can be washed 200 times and can be tumble dried at a low heat. Our men’s incontinence briefs are available in sizes XS to 3XL.
- Washable multi layered flannelette adult nappies with Velcro fasteners for size adjustment. This product can be washed 200 times and can be tumble dried at a low heat. Our washable adult nappies are adjustable in size and we supply two sizes, a XS/M which fits a X-Small to a Medium body and a L/2XL which fits a Large to 2X-Large body. For faecal incontinence, we recommend that it is used with a nappy liner which can be sourced at any local supermarket. The nappy is not waterproof and must be worn with one of the Dignity4You waterproofs.
- It is very good for care givers and nursing staff to use Waterproof Drawsheets. It is best to place it underneath patients. This enables the staff not only to move patients more easily without hurting them, but also protects the mattress because it is waterproof. The size is 1495x1000mm.
Dignity for our customers
- Emotional wellbeing
- Alzheimer’s patients
Protecting the environmentDisposables vs washables Patients suffering from incontinence use on average 3 disposable nappies per day or 1100 nappies per year. Dignity4you customers use 5 washable nappies, panties or briefs per year. This reduces the amount of plastic landfill by 99.8%
Our products are designed for urinary incontinence and we have found that in the retirement facility environment more than 90% of our products will never see any faecal matter. If faecal incontinence is a concern, our products can be used together with a bio-degradable paper based inner liner which can be flushed away together with the faecal matter, for final treatment in any municipal sewerage system.
All our undergarments excluding waterproofs can be machine washed and dried. If there are faecal stains on the product, it can be rinsed by hand before placing it in the wash. Rinsing the product first will help to prevent stains from setting in and will rinse out most of the urine.
After this simply place the product in your washer on a cold- 40 degrees Celsius wash with spin cycle, and finish in the dryer (on low heat cycle) or air dry on the line (which is most preferred and increases the longevity of the product). The product can also be washed by hand and air dried.
For waterproofs only air drying should be used. Waterproofs should not be soaked.
If you use bleach, use non-chlorine bleach to prolong the life of your product. Do not use fabric softener as this may affect absorbency. To reduce the odour of the garments you can also add some bicarbonate directly to the wash. There is no need to soak the products in chemicals. By pre-rinsing, washing with an approved soap, and running a second rinse, our products will not cause allergic reactions to the consumer.
Be the first to leave a review.
6717 XZ Ede
Tel: +31 (0) 6 21 65 96 08
Dit bedrijf is beoordeeld door klanten